Category Archives: Arduino

ArduinoADKFront450px My experiments with the different variants of the Arduino family. It’s partially a notebook for myself so that I don’t have to reinvent the same wheel over and over again. But I hope, it’s also helpful or entertaining for the curious browser.

As always, have fun exploring;-)

Some Halloween Impressions

By | October 31, 2014

Halloween is always a time for me to try different things. So I tried to take some photos and videos of this years displays. Unfortunately, it rained pretty much the whole time, so I had to water-proof the things and did not want to go back in there to fix things:-( But it looked that… Read More »

MaKey MaKey & a DIY Version

By | June 18, 2014

OK, so we saw and played a bit with the MaKey MaKey at the Bay Area Maker Faire and it’s a fun little piece to play with. I have a fifth-grade teacher in the family, so the plan is to enrich the class room a bit;-)   I always want to look a bit behind… Read More »

ArduinoDay 2014 – We had a good Time

By | March 31, 2014

   OK, nobody knew what to expect for our Arduino Day event. But about 20 makers had a good time @ Robot Garden😉 Most knew their way around. But we also had a couple of kids who were new to the idea of `hardware hacking’ and liked the idea of an easy start. So instead… Read More »

Arduino Day 2014 @ Robot Garden, Livermore

By | March 19, 2014

We will have our own event @ Robot Garden in Livermore, CA to celebrate the 10th Birthday of Arduino – The little computer that can;-) I brought it up, so naturally, I got to organize the event;-) More information is available at the meetup page for the event. I hope, we will have some interesting… Read More »

SVLUG presentation on little Single Board Computers

By | March 6, 2014

Last night Paul Zander, Bob Smith, and I gave a presentation/demo for the Silicon Valley Linux Users Group on little computers ranging from Arduino to Raspberry Pi and friends. I believe the audience had a good time and we had interesting discussions afterwards. My slides are here SBC_SVLUG_mw (PDF)and most of my demos are described… Read More »